Seafood Sundubu(Soft tofu) Soup (해물 순두부 찌개)



Sundubu Soup is that Koreans loves as much as Kimchi soup or Bean paste soup. The soup is easy to enjoy all people because there are variety vegetables, seafood, meat and soft tofu.


Sundubu(순두부) : The soft tofu that has been coagulated before removing moisture. 
(If the soft tofu is removed moisture and coagulated, it becomes tofu.)








Ingredidents(for two) :
Sundubu 1pack,  Shrimp 4ea,   Seafood mix 70g,  Onion 80g,  Zucchini 50g 
Mushroom 50g,  Garlic 1 clove,  Chili 1ea,  Spring onion 20g,  Black pepper
Chili powder 15g,  Soy sauce(for soup) 30g,  Dried kelp 5g


Recipe

1. Cut veggies to dice size. Devein shrimps. Drain soft tofu. Mince garlic.

2. Make shellfish stock. Place 1 litre of water in a 2 litre saucepan. 
   Add the shrimp shells, garlic, onion and dried kelp. Bring up to a simmer and cook 
   for 30 minutes. Reduce to 500ml. Skimming periodically.

3. Place 500ml shellfish stock in a pot. If stock is boiled, add miced garlic, veggies,
   ground pepper, chili powder, soy sauce in order slowly. bring to a boil.

4. Add shrimp and seafood mix

5. When the shrimp are halfway cooked. Add sundubu, chili and pepper.
   Cover a lid and simmer by 5 minutes.

* Tip : If you want mild spicy, add raw egg before eating.




↑ Click!!! (photo)

- Motive to made

Sundubu(soft tofu) soup is one of the my favorite soup and sometimes I added a lot of tofu and ate, when I didn't want to eat rice. It is simple to make and many foreigners also eat a lot to enjoy soft tofu, but because of the tough price in the restaurant. So, I hope many people try to make Sundubu soup at home.


- Evaluation

Me: I always ate only meat-made Sundubu soup. This time, however, I obtained an  shrimp by accident, so I tried to make seafood sundubu soup. Thanks to the shrimp broth, I have made a very delicious sundubu soup without any MSG. 10/10 points.

My Co-Waker: I made seafood sundubu soup and I gave my colleagues to taste the soup . They said it is a little spicy but delicious and they evaluated it is highly nutritious and balanced because the soup has soft tofu and a lot of vegetables. 8/10 points.


-  Finally

I made a new style of Sundubu soup. Usually, it was common to use MSG or seafood powder to make the Sundubu soup. However, I made Korean-style shrimp stock using the shrimp heads and shells and made the soup using it, and I got much better results. Through this opportunity, I could make my own recipes by incorporating Korean styles and western cuisine skill that I had learned. Now and forever, I will make my own recipes by mixing the western cuisine skills I learned with Korean food skills.

댓글

가장 많이 본 글