Welcome to Chef Hanbyeol's blog!

 My name is Hanbyeol Jang and I am from South Korea, but I currently live in Toronto.

I love cooking and all about food.

 I have wanted to be a chef since I was a child because I am happy when I am cooking

and I like people who enjoy my food also, active jobs are suitable for me like what chefs do.

If I become a chef, I will be leading a great restaurant and combining employee's opinions


and my opinion as a horizontal relation rather than a vertical relationship with

my colleagues.

I have been cooking and building my culinary career since I was 17.

I studied for culinary at high school and college as well.

I had made meals for soldiers around 1000 people in the military for two years.

After the military service, I had worked at many different restaurants in Seoul for various

experiences about food.

Now, I am studying culinary management at George Brown College in Canada.

My philosophy of cooking is not great, but it is steady.

I will be cooking what people want steadily.

I want to make food that can reach many people with my own color rather than great food.


Through this blog, I want to communicate with many chefs and the people who have interests in cooking also, to let people know who I am and what I cook. 
 
This blog for me is a way to share my experiences in cooking and learn with people's feedback about my recipes and texts.

This blog will help me to understand what people like to eat or want from the food to have a health life.

The blog that inspired me is I am a food blog because it is original and has beautiful photographes of inspiring dishes, the reader feels like eating what is displayed it shows a different approach to food. his recipes always have a story that explains why and how they were created.

 

The preparation of good food is merely another expression of art,

one of the joys of civilized living.
                                                                                                                                   Dione Lucas


 

Hambuger Stake




My Favorite Zucchini Salad


  


Seared Scallop







 
 
 
 

 
 
 



 

댓글

가장 많이 본 글